Thursday, August 12, 2010

11 Months Recap

Don't worry. I will be posting about Parker's first birthday soon, but I wanted to recap his 11th month first.
  • started walking like a pro.
  • started climbing the furniture.
  • started the weaning process. (I found this very hard for me.)
  • loves to eat except vegetables. I have to give him the veggies first in hopes that he will eat some or mix them in with other things.
  • holds a toy phone to his ear, although sometimes he gets it more on the back of head.
  • gives out kisses when you say, "give me a kiss."
  • still loves to snuggle when he wakes up. I hope that continues forever!
  • started wearing some 18 months outfits. He is such a tall boy.
  • waves bye-bye most of the time.
  • loves to push things with wheels and make the vroom sound.
  • is very good at throwing balls.
  • still just oh so sweet and lovable!

No comments:

Post a Comment