Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Parker at 18 Months

During our moved, Parker turned 18 months old. I can't believe my little baby boy is a year and a half already. It just makes me wanna cry if I think about it too much. He just amazes me everyday as he grows and learns. He keeps picking up new words although he doesn't always use them to communicate. Anytime anyone laughs, he'll join in, which just makes you laugh even more because he's so doggone cute. When his daddy gets home, he's stuck to him like glue. We will watch for him to pull in the driveway and Parker just can't contain his excitement. I absolutely love watching Paul and Parker brush their teeth together. Parker will even try to spit like his daddy. It's their little special activity. In fact, as I was watching them tonight, Parker pushed me out of the bathroom and shut the door!
He is a very lovable and snugable little boy. He will squeeze you around your neck and say, "mmmm." He will do this over and over again. He loves to take baths. He has also become obsessed with trains. He loves Elmo or as he says "Melmo." He loves to eat but is picky about the texture of his food. He enjoys going outside when the weather is nice and pick up sticks. He is so special to us, and we love him and enjoy him more and more everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Kellie, your post about Parker is precious! Makes me excited to be welcoming another baby into our family because it also means we get another cuddly toddler down the road. I will be praying more for you and Paul now also after reading the posts about leaving PBC and moving back home. Changes like that with a baby on the way would be having me feeling frazzled too. You are wise to keep your eyes on Jesus. I have moments of fear about having three children in my care. And it's going to happen within three weeks max! Yikes! Love you all, Kim

    ReplyDelete