Monday, July 11, 2011

It's almost time!

Wow, it has been crazy for us since the beginning of June. We sold our SUV, moved to Westville, and have been trying to get everything in place before Ellis makes her appearance anytime now. I wish I could say we are completely ready, but I would have to lie. The nursery is painted now, the crib is ordered, and a large majority of boxes have been cleared from my house. (We put most of what we really don't have to have soon in the storage building at the house we rent to deal with later.) It has been a little slower going than I wanted since Paul is working and I'm limited in what I can do. I'm hoping that Ellis decides to stay in at least one more week. I need this week to try to get things ready completely (by that I mean I'm not looking at boxes anymore). I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see how big she is and to project how big she could be at 40 weeks. Since Parker was 9 and a half pounds on his due date, there's a good possibility she could be just as big or bigger. I'm hoping that they will want to induce early. Whether she gets here on a scheduled day or whenever she decides, she's going to be here soon either way. Please pray that we will have a safe and healthy delivery.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Kellie and little Ellis. Can't wait to see her face!

    ReplyDelete