Saturday, May 18, 2013

Candy thieves

The other day I was in the back of the house gathering dirty clothes when I heard Ellis humming. Ellis hums when she eats especially if she really enjoys it.  Since I hadn't given her anything to eat, I knew this meant trouble. I found Parker and Ellis crouched under the kitchen table munching happily on some jelly beans.
Today I was in the bathroom while Ellis was finishing her bowl of cereal when I heard her say, "I want candy Parker." Again, I knew this meant trouble. I went to the kitchen and found this. 
Yep, that's chocolate. A Reese's peanut butter egg to be exact. Parker's breath smelled of peanut butter.
I'm going to have to find a higher place to stash the candy and Parker needs to find a new partner in crime.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute story and that Ellis is a beauty! I love the interactions between my kids. Want them to grow up as best friends and homeschooling definite contributes to that!

    ReplyDelete