Friday, September 13, 2013

18 weeks


I figured I should go ahead and start taking pictures of my growing baby bump and since I'm 18 weeks today, I figured I should go ahead and start.

Although I had a small baby bump not too far along (since it's the 3rd time around my body knew what to do), it seems like the past week I've really started to grow.

I've been wearing maternity pants for about a month now. I mean why not they are do comfy although I can't stand the lack of adequate pockets found in most. 

One of my most consistent cravings has been grape flavored things- grape kool aid, grape snowballs, etc. I've also had cravings for fried rice. 

I've been feeling the baby move more and more. That feeling never gets old.

In a little less than 2 weeks, we find out what the gender is. I can't wait. I keep going back and forth, first boy, then girl, now boy again, so I don't have any definitive feelings as to what this baby is. Either way, I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment