Monday, April 19, 2010

Success!

I'm sorry I forgot to post about night feeding detox for day 3 and 4. So here's the recap. Night 3 had only a few minutes of crying in the night. Night 4...silence! He slept from about 7 pm to 6:30 am. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get him sleeping through the night. Why didn't I do this earlier!? The hour and a half of crying the first night was worth the nights of continuous sleep (although I still find myself waking in the middle of the night). Although now I have a new sleep problem...the afternoon nap. The past few days Parker has been protesting his afternoon nap. Remembering what Dr. Weissbluth said in his book Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child, Parker may be a little overtired so tonight I put him to bed an hour earlier than usual. He was already showing signs of being tired so I did our bedtime routine and he is already asleep and it's only 6:15! I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment