Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Baby is Coming!

Although most of you who read my blog already know, I wanted to officially annouce that Paul and I are expecting baby number 2 on August 2. We are very excited, but at the same time the thought of being a family of four is quite overwhelming. This time around I have had much more "morning" sickness. It's really all day sickness. I absolutely hate throwing up (but who doesn't anyway) so when I feel nauseous I just sit in the recliner and don't move. This makes for a very messy house. I'm so thankful for Paul right now. He has helped out with keeping the house clean, at least as clean as he can while working 2 jobs, and prepared supper most nights. I can't stand to go into the kitchen. It just makes me feel sick. When Parker and I are home for lunch, I quickly throw something together for us to eat and then we eat in the living room. I hope this stage passes quickly. With Parker, the morning sickness that I had ended around 11 weeks. Since today I begin my 10th week, I'm holding out hope that the sickness will be gone very soon. Well, since Parker is napping, and I'm not feeling to sick right now, I need to go do some house work.

2 comments:

  1. kellie!!!! this is WONDERFUL news!!!! so incredibly happy for y'all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this all day sickness leaves you soon!! I know both Cat and Frannie had to deal with that and it was rough!! Well Frannie is still dealing with it and she is due Feb. 1st.
    I am so excited for baby #2!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete