Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Overwhelmed

Right now I am so overwhelmed and stuck that I have nothing better to do than to write about how overwhelmed I am. I need to be packing, doing laundry, cleaning dishes, stopping my child from eating days old cheerios off the floor, putting clothes away, packing some more...I could go on. My house is in such disarray I don't know what to do next. Yes, I realize that comes with moving, but I feel so disorganized. Right now I could use a little fairy that would go around and with the flick of her wand have everything done. I know I have to climb this mountain one step at a time, but I just don't know what side to start on so right now, I'm wandering around the base of it looking up at the daunting task ahead. Ok, so I got that off my chest so now I got to go do something.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could come help you!!! And be your fairy!!!! JUST remember to take deep breaths when it gets really overwhelming!!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete