Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ellis at 5 Months

One more month and my baby girl will be a half year old. Time just goes too quickly. Along with the quick passage of time, Ellis changes and grows so fast. It's amazing to me how much babies change in the first year of life. So here's the list of Ellis at 5 months.
  • She rolled over for the first time front to back at 5 months and one day. I didn't have time to get the camera. She was having some tummy time, and I was doing something with Parker. I looked over at her and she was on her side and then quickly rolled onto her back.
  • She celebrated her first Christmas. Most of the present opening times she was asleep. As much as a 5 month old can, I think she enjoyed her first Christmas. 
  • She really starting to enjoy her toys. They catch her attention and she grabs them. Depending on the toy, it goes to her mouth.
  • She laughs such a cute little laugh when you play games with her like getting her belly or peek-a-boo.
  • She likes her bed. We figured this out over Christmas. She woke up over and over again while we were away. When we got home, she went to sleep and slept all night without a peep.
  • She has some beautiful blue eyes. They have gotten lighter since birth. I'm pretty sure they are going to stay blue. She definately has her daddy's eyes.
  • She holds herself up really well. She can't sit up completely on her own yet, but she's on her way there.
  • She loves to make (I hate to say this) pooting noises with her mouth. She will do it over and over again. Sometimes she ends up making bubbles with her mouth which makes Parker really excited.
  • She still has no hair, and what hair she has is light. Bless her heart, she gets it honest. I didn't get hair until I was around 2, and Parker at 2 years 5 months has yet to have his first hair cut.
  • She just absolutely the cutest thing in the world. I maybe just a little bias. 






No comments:

Post a Comment