Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I really want one of these!

Electric Wondermill Whisper Mill the Worlds Best Grain Machine
That's the Electric Wondermill Whisper Mill. Yes, I know I'm weird. But the idea of milling fresh whole wheat flour then making a super yummy loaf of bread and eating it fresh out of the oven with a little bit of butter that melts into every fluffy nook and cranny (Is your mouth watering now?) sounds so exciting and yummy. Not only would it taste better than any loaf of bread ever, but it would be even more nutritional than any whole wheat bread I could buy or make with store bought flour. I could also mill fresh cornmeal....yummy cornbread. I could also make the freshest of fresh whole wheat pasta, pancakes, muffins, waffles, etc. Yes, I really am crazy. Since it cost $259.95, it will remain a dream. Plus I would have to find wheat to grind. Maybe I'll win a Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes. Then, I'll buy me one of these along with a wheat farm. Then, I could be in carbohydrate heaven.

1 comment:

  1. This is the grain grinder that I have had for over 13 years and I love it! We use it nearly daily. We are able to get our wheat quite cheaply locally and it helps us to save a lot of money besides helping us have much healthier food. I totally recommend trying to set back money to buy it. By the way I am not in any way connected with the company (and we got ours for a wedding present) I am just a happy user.

    ReplyDelete