Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ellis at 14 Months

My baby girl is growing up too quickly! I need a pause button.



  •  This little girl is unstoppable. She will walk and climb anywhere she wants.
  • She continues to add words to her vocabulary.
  • She loves to mimic sounds people make. She has no fear to try out her vocals.
  • She believes 100% that she's a big girl now and that she can do whatever any other kid can do.
  • I've seen some mini temper tantrums. I'm hoping that these don't accelerate into full blown temper tantrums as she grows closer to the terrible twos.
  • She loves playing in her kitchen. She hasn't gotten to the point where she's pretending she's cooking. She likes to open and close the doors, put food in and out of the bins, and bring me some food to pretend to eat.
  • She and Parker have become great playmates. Sometimes Parker instigates trouble, but I love to see them playing together.
  • She loves to wrestle. If you are laying on the floor, you are fair game for some sneaky wrestling moves.
  • She's so adorable. I just love to watch her in amazement. She's growing up too quickly. She's loosing the babiness and is growing in to a toddler.
  • She just a sweet bundle of cuteness. I could just love on her all day.




No comments:

Post a Comment