Monday, February 3, 2014

Welcome to the world my darling!

We are so excited to announce the birth of our third child, Annelise Mobley Camp! She was born Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 2:47 AM weighing 7 lbs 5 oz and measuring 18 1/4 inches long.
I'm overwhelmed with this beautiful gift from God. As I stare at this beautiful creation, my heart is just filled with love. It's a reminder of God's overwhelming, infinite love for us. After having my first child, it was hard to imagine how I could love another child so deeply that I would be willingly to sacrifice myself for his behalf, but yet as I hold my third child, that love is just as deep for her as my other two children and my love for my other children has never diminished. In fact, it continues to grow and deepen as I watch them grow. Our love is expansive. 
Our precious Annelise is a gift from God, and He has entrusted us with great responsibility of nurturing her body, mind, and spirit. We have been called to point this precious soul to Christ. I pray that we, sinful but grace covered, parents can do just that.




No comments:

Post a Comment