Saturday, November 20, 2010

Growing Up Too Quickly

Since we have friends and family far away, I wanted to do an update on Parker. I can't believe he is 15 months old! He is growing up too quickly. He amazes Paul and me everyday with everything he is learning. He is starting to point to body parts that we are teaching him. He's saying more words: b00n=balloon, puhpuh (for both PopPop and Poppy), up=cup to name a few. He loves to play with his toy drum, balls, and blocks. He loves to read and look at books. I often find him up in the recliner looking through his hardboard books. He's obsessed with balloons. He can spot one from a mile away. He even notices if they are on tv. Whenever Paul is around, he is attached to him. He eats independently. I still have to help him with the spoon if its something he has to use it with. He looks even more like his daddy as he gets older. He is so adorable(I think his daddy is adorable too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment