Thursday, November 18, 2010

Parker's First Birthday

I know this is three months late, but I finally got around to editing some of the pictures from Parker's birthday. So, better late than never, here we are celebrating Parker's first birthday! We had a family get together at our house. The kids enjoyed some time splashing around in the kiddie pool. We enjoyed a meal together and then, of course, some cake. Parker got many great gifts. We all enjoyed celebrating such a special day with a special boy.
This was my first real attempt decorating a cake by myself. It's not perfect, but I think I did a pretty good job if I say so myself.
Smash cake!

1 comment:

  1. Kellie, I think Parker's cake is beautiful. I have ZERO cake decorating abilities so my family is used to yummy cakes, not pretty cakes! Looking forward to seeing you Thanksgiving weekend and so happy that you'll be able to stay for Philip's baptism! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete