Saturday, November 20, 2010

Name Change

In case you didn't notice, I changed the name of our blog. Originally, Paul and I were both going to blog using this blog. However, Paul never does, so I'm taking over. Muahahahaha!! (That was my evil laugh.) I know that most of my blog posts are about Parker, but I want to start blogging more about my everyday life. I want to including things that I've been learning spiritually, recipes, money saving tips, hobbies, etc. I decided to change the name of my blog to Proverbs 31 Woman because that is what I want to strive to be. I'll admit that I am nowhere near the godly woman as described in Proverbs 31:10-31. She is a very strong, hard-working woman. I am very lazy. Hopefully, this blog will hold me accountable in some way. (I know that's kind of a far stretch for an nonliving, virtual website to do.) I do hope that this will be a reminder of the life I want to live, and I hope it will touch your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment