Friday, March 23, 2012

Introducing Frugal Friday

Photo credit here

I've decided to start a series of posts to share some of the things our family does to save money and live frugally. I really enjoy frugal living. Even if we had a lot of money, I think I would still live frugally. To me, it's important to be good stewards of what God has entrusted us with, and if there is a way to live less wasteful then we should do it. Of course for us, living frugally has come out of neccessity. With the economy the way it is and gas prices soaring, there are a lot of us trying to pinch every penny we can find.
Most of what I share, you may have heard or even do yourself. In fact, a lot of what I do has come about by google searches, reading blogs, and now pinterest. Some of these may be little and some may be big changes. I'll go ahead and put this disclaimer out here. Althoug it's called Frugal Friday, there may be some Fridays that I don't get around to posting. However, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment