Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ellis at 3 Months

I can't believe that Ellis is now 3 months old! Time passes too quickly. She no longer has the newborn look. She has beautiful blue eyes that light up when she smiles. She now has more awake time and is studying the world around her. Parker is particullary interesting to her. She loves to coo. She is quite the talkative little girl. She hates tummy time, but enjoys lying under her floor gym and kicking. That about as exciting as it gets for a 3 month old. She started sleeping through the night at around 6 weeks old. She will go to bed around 7 or 8 pm and wakes up to eat around 4 am. You might be saying that's not the whole night, but you have to consider that is 8 hours of straight sleep for her and then she goes back to sleep. If I went to bed as early as she did, she wouldn't wake me up at all during the night. This is such a relief since Parker was difficult to get to sleep through the night. We have adjusted pretty easily into a family of four. Parker still has moments of jealousy. Right now, with 2 kids and 2 parents we can divide and conquer easily. I've learned how to handle 2 children on my own when Paul's at work. Sometimes it can be crazy but for the most part I can handle it. Ellis is such a blessing to have. I'm enjoying watching her grow and develop. I was going to post some pictures, but for some reason, the uploader wasn't able to upload the pictures. I'm not very skilled at computer stuff, so you will have to wait until Paul is able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment