Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Little Big Man

Parker has just been growing by leaps and bounds. It amazes me all that he learns. He says a lot of things now although I'm one of the only ones who can understand him. He loves to copy us, so we have to watch what we do and say. He still loves routine and likes things neat. One day, I gave him a snack of PB & J on crackers. He dropped a piece of cracker, topping side down, on the carpet. He started getting upset because there was a jelly stain on the carpet. I told him not to worry that I would clean it up when I finished feeding Ellis. He went of to his room and pulled out his cleaning cart (it's a pint sized replica of something similar to what hotel housekeeping would use). He took his pretend spray bottle and "sprayed" the stain. Then, he got his broom and dust pan and swept over the spot. Apparently that got him in a cleaning mood, because he got his chain saw, which he pretends to be a hand vacuum, and started cleaning my couch. Man, I love this child! He is just the most loving little boy. He will come and give us hugs and kisses for no apparent reason. He has always been snuggly. Not only does he look just like Paul, but he is also attached to his hip. He is such a daddy's boy! He still loves me though. Especially since Ellis is around now, he has to stake his claim on me. Sometimes he'll hold me and use that favorite toddler word, "MINE." There is so much to say about him, so there will be more posts to come of his stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment