Thursday, October 27, 2011

Go Pink!

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I wanted to highlight a blog I've been following. Kerri Pennington is an inspiring woman. I first knew of her because I went to school with her. She is closer to my sister's age, but I graduated with her sister. I started following her blog to get updates on her youngest daughter who was born with half a heart and suffers from epilepsy. Watching her strength and faith in God through the difficulties with that is inspiring, but recently, at the age of 34, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy. Her resilence through the difficulties she is facing is truly amazing. I know that her faith in God is what gives her strength. If you would like to be encouraged, check out her blog at www.babypennington.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment