Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pumpkins (the round orange kind) and Pumpkins (the cute little kid kind)

In October, my sister, her mother-in-law, and I took the kids to McLeod Farms to the pumpkin patch. It was a nice, warm day, and there were some beautiful pumpkins to pick. It was a fun day on the farm.

Riding the hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.


Parker would have picked out every pumpkin if I let him. He had so much fun running through the rows of pumpkins. We finally settled on 2 pumpkins to take home with us.

Our harvest


Beautiful farm land. Those clouds looked fierce but they didn't rain on us.

It's not easy getting a 5 yr old, a 3 yr old, a two yr old, and a one yr old all sitting and looking at the camera.

My beautiful niece, Hannah, with her model pose.

I realize now that we matched, but that wasn't planned. I promise Ellis came with us, but she was sleeping soundly in the stroller. They say, "let sleeping babies lie," so I let her be.

No comments:

Post a Comment